Cardioserver service rates
The price of the Complex «Cardiometer-MT» includes the Cardioserver subscription and unlimited amount number of acquired and transferred to Cardioserver electrocardiograms for as many persons as you wish to include.
- Cardiometer-MT ECG data transfer and storage in Cardioserver database.
- Automated preliminary reports about your cardiovascular system issued in the form of color-coded (“traffic light”) display with "green" for normal, "yellow" as deviation from the norm, and “red” for pathology.
- The "traffic light" automated report will not be displayed if the user selected ECG registration without automated report or if electrodes were improperly placed.
- Secure, password-protected user access to data stored on Cardioserver to browse recorded ECG, results of preliminary automated reports and print them out at home.
- Enabling users to grant access to their data on Cardioserver to authorized physicians at any medical facility in order to receive medical advice and/or remote consultation (requires Windows XP/Vista/7 personal computer and access to Internet). Patient-authorized physician will have the ability to access ECG history, analyze patient dynamics across several ECG, as well as create and store medical conclusions on Cardioserver.
- The results of automatic measurements of cardiocycles, automatic interpretation of the recorded ECG - syndromic conclusion, the typical cardiocycles graphics, graphics ECG in 12 leads are available for each qualitative taken ECG for viewing and printing on the printer.
- Telephone consultations about using the equipment (we do not provide any medical consultations regarding your condition as those can only be discussed with your personal physician). "MICARD-LANA" CJSC will continue providing services listed in paragraphs 3 - 5 for up to three years from the end of the last billing cycle.