Cardiometer-MT. ECG telemetry.
KFS-01.001 "Cardiometer-MT" is a 12-channel wireless electrocardiograph with automated interpretation and support for Internet telemetry of resting ECG ("cloud" processing, storage and secure use).
Cardiometer-MT complex allows generating a system of unlimited coverage – from electrocardiograph for a functional diagnostics division within a clinic up to a cardiological service for entire region.
The complex provides:
- ECG recordings within a functional diagnostics division, in wards at the patient’s bedside, during in-house visits by a physician or outside of the medical organizations;
- automated ECG interpretation;
- generation of a unified archive of ECG for the patients of a particular medical organization or its affiliate offices;
- physician’s access (for functional diagnostics specialists, cardiologists or general practitioners) to ECG archives from their work desktop within the medical organization or its affiliates;
- ability to provide distance consultations for physicians from paramedic aid stations and clinics in large medical organizations (regional, municipal and local cardiology centers);
- ability to give out Cardiometer-MT sets to the patient for postoperative monitoring, identification of rare arrhythmias, determination of causes of pain and syncope;
- ability to organize remote consultation centers to provide consultations to patients using the device by themselves.
KFS-01.001 “Cardiometer-MT” consists of:
Cardioserver is an Internet database that stores the results of ECG acquisitions.
Cardioserver accepts, saves and automatically interprets ECGs that were recorded by "Cardiometer-MT" complex.
ECG database of every medical organization and patient and protected by secure login and password
ERD - ECG self-check device.
Cardioserver connection device.
For this purpose, you can use:
"Physician’s desktop software"
ECG self-check software, that can be installed on a personal computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet is distributed absolutely free.
How it works:
ECG self-check device records electropotentials of the heart that are amplified, filtered, transformed into digital format and wirelessly transferred via Bluetooth into a personal computer (laptop), mobile phone or smartphone.
Specialized software installed on a computer, smartphone, mobile phone allows ECG data transfer to Cardioserver for automated interpretation and storage in the database (provided you have internet connect to support data transfer).