Indications for self-monitoring of ECG
Cardiovascular disease remains the leading cause of death nowadays. Moreover, both myocardial infarction and ischemic stroke are affecting younger groups of people.
Severe cardiovascular disorders typically occur as a result of aggravated long-lasting progressive disease that was underdiagnosed due to a neglectful attitude toward personal health. Self-monitoring of ECG provides the means to receive a medical advice in a timely manner, call the ambulance in emergency, and suggest a lifestyle correction to prevent irreversible consequences.
- Do you suffer from heart palpitation and intermittent pulse rate?
The registration of ECG in minutes of attack helps to define a cause and correct diagnosis.
- Are you receiving preventative medication after myocardial infarction?
Regularly ECG – registration can help you to correct the drug dosage or select appropriate line of therapy with your physician.
- Do you have a high blood pressure? Do you smoke, drink alcohol or have high cholesterol?
You are at a risk of the development of the ischemic heart disease. The ECG control helps to identify the pathological changes.
- Do you have an electrocardiostimulator?
Frequent ECG-registration can identify problems with ECS work.
- Do you suffer from dizziness, presyncope or transit faints?
The registration of ECG during such episodes will reveal causes of these symptoms.
- Do you travel often or live far from hospitals and do not have an opportunity to be constantly observed by a doctor?
You will be able to get a remote consultation from attending physician or cardiologist at the diagnostic medical center. Your recorded ECGs will be saved on the server.
- You do not have time or ability to visit an outpatient clinic and record an ECG?
With "Cardiometer-MT" you will be able to take an ECG anytime, anywhere, when you need it.
Self ECG – control is necessary in all of these cases.